Search This Document
- Verify that the computer has access to the Windows® installation media.
- On the computer that hosts the BlackBerry Enterprise Server or BlackBerry Enterprise Server components, on the taskbar, click Start > Settings > Control Panel > Add/Remove Programs > Add/Remove Windows Components.
- Double-click Management and Monitoring Tools.
- Select the Simple Network Management Protocol check box.
- Click OK.
- When the installation wizard prompts you, install the files from the Windows installation media.
- Complete the installation wizard.
Next topic: You cannot determine the BlackBerry Attachment Connector that the BlackBerry Enterprise Server or the BlackBerry MDS Connection Service uses
Previous topic: A third-party tool did not install and the BlackBerry Enterprise Server setup application closed