- A BlackBerry® device user contacts a help desk representative. Your organization or your organization's customers can provide the help desk services for the user.
- The help desk representative adds the user account to the BlackBerry® Enterprise Server and provides the BlackBerry device user with an activation password.
- The user types the email address and activation password on the BlackBerry device.
- The BlackBerry device and BlackBerry Enterprise Server exchange device transport keys.
- The BlackBerry Enterprise Server sends applications to the BlackBerry device automatically. The BlackBerry Enterprise Server synchronizes the user's calendar, contact list, tasks (also known as posted all day appointments), memos (also known as posted messages), and up to 750 email messages from the messaging server to the BlackBerry device.
- The user can start using BlackBerry device.
Previous topic: Tracking BlackBerry devices