Search This Document
Delete an administrator account
You can delete an administrator account when you no longer require it in your organization's environment.
Before you begin: If the administrator is also a BlackBerry® device user, remove the BlackBerry device from the administrator account.
- In the BlackBerry Administration Service, on the BlackBerry solution management menu, expand Administrator User.
- Click Manage users.
- Search for an administrator account.
- In the search results, click the display name for the administrator account.
- In the Status list, click Delete user.
- Click Yes - Delete the user.
Next topic: Managing groups and user accounts
Previous topic: Delete a role