Assign a software configuration to multiple user accounts
- In the BlackBerry® Administration Service, on the BlackBerry solution management menu, expand User.
- Click Manage users.
- Search for one or more user accounts.
- At the bottom of the screen, click Manage multiple users.
- Select one or more user accounts.
- In the Add to user configuration list, click Add software configuration.
- In the Available software configurations list, click the software configuration that you want to assign to the user accounts.
- Click Add.
- Repeat steps 7 and 8 for each software configuration that you want to assign to the user accounts.
- Click Save.
Was this information helpful? Send us your comments.