Search This Document
- application programming interface
- blind carbon copy
- BlackBerry device memory
- The BlackBerry device memory consists of the NV store, flash memory, RAM, on-board device memory, and BlackBerry device key store.
- device transport key
- The device transport key (formerly known as the master encryption key) is unique to a BlackBerry device. The BlackBerry device and BlackBerry® Enterprise Server use the device transport key to encrypt the message keys.
- IT policy
- An IT policy consists of various IT policy rules that control the security features and behavior of BlackBerry smartphones, BlackBerry® PlayBook™ tablets, the BlackBerry® Desktop Software, and the BlackBerry® Web Desktop Manager.
- IT policy rule
- An IT policy rule permits you to customize and control the actions that BlackBerry smartphones, BlackBerry® PlayBook™ tablets, the BlackBerry® Desktop Software, and the BlackBerry® Web Desktop Manager can perform.
- A local area network (LAN) is a computer network shared by a group of computers in a small area, such as an office building. Any computer in this network can communicate with another computer that is part of the same network.
- Multimedia Messaging Service
- personal identification number
- Short Message Service
- Universal Serial Bus
- Wireless Application Protocol
Next topic: Provide feedback
Previous topic: Document revision history