- device transport key
- The device transport key (formerly known as the master encryption key) is unique to a BlackBerry device. The BlackBerry device and BlackBerry® Enterprise Server use the device transport key to encrypt the message keys.
- A demilitarized zone (DMZ) is a neutral subnetwork outside of an organization's firewall. It exists between the trusted LAN of the organization and the untrusted external wireless network and public Internet.
- fully qualified domain name
- Internet Information Services
- IP address
- An Internet Protocol (IP) address is an identification number that each computer or mobile device uses when it sends or receives information over a network, such as the Internet. This identification number identifies the specific computer or mobile device on the network.
- local area network
- Port Address Translation
- personal identification number
- Simple Network Management Protocol
- Server Routing Protocol
- SRP authentication
- SRP authentication is an authentication method that the BlackBerry® Enterprise Server and BlackBerry® Infrastructure use to authenticate with each other.
- Transmission Control Protocol
- User Datagram Protocol
- virtual private network
Next topic: Provide feedback
Previous topic: Related resources