Search This Document
Create a test
- In the Chalk menu, select Create Test/Survey.
- In the Assessment Type section, select the Test option.
- Perform one of the following actions:
- In the Assessment Title section, in the Title field, type a name for the test.
- In the Attempts section, perform
one of the following actions:
- To control the number of times that a Chalk™ Pushcast™ Desktop Player user or Chalk Pushcast Player user can try to pass a test, select the Limit option, and then from the (1-99) list, select a number for the attempts for the test.
- To permit the user to try the test an unlimited number of times, select the Unlimited option.
- To place the questions in a random order, in the Options section, select the Randomize questions check box.
- In the Messages section, perform any of the following actions:
Next topic: Create a survey
Previous topic: Creating tests and surveys