Search This Document
Save the Chalk Pushcast Software files to the computer
Before you begin: You must have the Chalk™ Pushcast™ Console web address, user name, and temporary password that you received in the email message from the Chalk support team to complete this task.
- In the email message that you received from the Chalk support team, click the link for the Chalk Pushcast Console.
- In the Username field, type the user name that you received in the email message.
- In the Password field, type the temporary password that you received in the email message.
- Click Sign In.
- In the Enter New Password field and Confirm New Password field, type a password.
- Click Save.
- In the Chalk Pushcast Console, in the top pane, click Administration.
- In the left pane, click Downloads.
- Click Chalk.Pushcast.Software.Prerequisites.zip.
- Save the Chalk.Pushcast.Software.Prerequisites.zip file to a location on the computer.
- Extract the Chalk.Pushcast.Software.Prerequisites.zip files to a location on the computer.
- Click Chalk Pushcast Software Install Package.
- Save the Chalk.Pushcast.Software.Installer.zip file to a location on the computer.
- Extract the Chalk.Pushcast.Software.Installer.zip files to a location that does not include spaces in the file path to the location.
- Open an instance of Windows® Explorer.
- Navigate to the folder that contains the Chalk.Pushcast.Software.Prerequisites files that you extracted.
- Click the cps folder and drag it to the root directory where you extracted the Chalk Pushcast Software installation files.
- When you receive a prompt, click Yes to All.
Previous topic: Preinstallation tasks in a one-server environment