Search This Document
- On the computer that hosts the BlackBerry® Enterprise Server, close the BlackBerry Manager instances.
- Go to <drive> :\Program Files\Common Files\Research In Motion\Shared\Applications\ and delete the Chalk™ Pushcast™ Player folders.
- In the BlackBerry Enterprise Server, copy a new application folder to the appropriate directory. For example, copy the Chalk Pushcast Player folder to <drive>:\Program Files\Common Files\Research In Motion\Shared\Applications\.
At the command prompt, in
Files\Research In Motion\AppLoader, type
Note: The command prompt does not provide a confirmation or response to the command. To verify that you ran the command successfully, in the Chalk Pushcast Player folder, check the Date modified field for the specification.pkg file and PkgDBCache.xml file.
- In the BlackBerry Manager, click BlackBerry Domain.
- On the Software Configurations tab, in the Configuration Name column, right-click the software configuration for the Chalk Pushcast Player.
- Select Edit Configuration.
- Confirm that the Chalk Pushcast Player version is the latest version.
- Click BlackBerry Domain.
- On the All Users tab, select a user who installed the software configuration on their BlackBerry device.
- Right-click the user name. Click Update Configuration Check Status.
- Select the user that is associated with the software configuration.
- In the user's specifications at the bottom of the screen, confirm that the setting is Application Status: Upgrade Required until the Chalk Pushcast Player version updates. The application status should be Up-To-Date when the Chalk Pushcast Player update is complete.
Previous topic: Managing Chalk Pushcast Player updates