Search This Document
Assign content feeds to a group
- In the Chalk™ Pushcast™ Console, click Content Feeds > Assign Content Feeds to Groups.
- Click the name of the group that you want to assign content feeds to.
- To specify criteria for
content feeds that you want to search for, perform any of the following actions:
- To search for a specific content feed, in the Name field, type a name.
- In the Category list, click a category.
- To limit the search to content feeds that you assigned to specific users or groups, click Show only assigned content feeds.
- To change the number of search results that can display on a page, in the Page Size drop-down list, click a number. The default number of search results that can display on each page is 10.
- To search for content feeds with the criteria that you specified, click Refresh List.
- Perform one of the following actions:
- Click Save.
Next topic: Manage subscriptions to content feeds
Previous topic: Change details about a content feed