You can remove a BlackBerry® Collaboration Service instance from a pool if your organization no longer requires it or to troubleshoot an issue.
- In the BlackBerry Administration Service, on the Servers and components menu, expand BlackBerry Solution topology > BlackBerry Domain > Component view > BlackBerry Enterprise Server.
- If you configured BlackBerry® Enterprise Server pairs, expand the pair name.
- Click the name of the BlackBerry Enterprise Server instance that uses the BlackBerry Collaboration Service pool.
- Click Edit instance.
- Click one of the following tabs, depending on the instant messaging server that you installed in your organization's environment:
- Remove the BlackBerry Collaboration Service instance from the list of current instances.
- Click Save All.
Previous topic: Remove a BlackBerry MDS Connection Service instance from a pool