Search This Document
If a BlackBerry® device is lost but the BlackBerry device user might recover it, you can protect the information on the BlackBerry device by scheduling it to start deleting all user information and application data and to become unavailable after a period of time that you specify. You can also specify whether the user can cancel the scheduled command if the user recovers the BlackBerry device.
- In the BlackBerry Administration Service, on the BlackBerry solution management menu, expand User.
- Click Manage users.
- Search for a user account.
- In the search results, click the PIN for the user account.
- In the Device activation section, click Delete all device data and disable device.
- In the Erase Data Settings section, perform the following actions:
- Click Yes - Delete all device data and disable device.
Next topic: Managing the delivery of BlackBerry Java Applications, BlackBerry Device Software, and device settings to BlackBerry devices
Previous topic: Protect a lost device