Managing the incoming message queue
Delete email messages for user accounts from the incoming message queue
You can delete email messages for one or more user accounts from the incoming message queue. This permits you to manage the size of the queue and to manage user accounts that have a high number of pending email messages.
When you delete pending email messages from the incoming message queue, the BlackBerry® Enterprise Server does not send the email messages to the user’s BlackBerry device. The email messages remain in the email application on the user’s computer.
- In the BlackBerry Administration Service, on the BlackBerry solution management menu, expand User.
- Click Manage users.
- Search for one or more user accounts.
- Click Manage multiple users.
- Select the user accounts that you want to delete incoming messages for.
- In the Pending data packets list, click Purge pending data packets for selected devices.