Search This Document
Configure how often Free/Busy flags change
Each workload profile can specify a different number of requests for Free/Busy information for each user account in an 8-hour day. The BlackBerry® Infrastructure and Smartphone Simulator limits the number of Free/Busy requests that it sends at once to the number of user accounts or 10, whichever is fewer.
- In the BlackBerry Infrastructure and Smartphone Simulator, click Options.
- Click the name of the workload profile that you want to change the flags for.
- Click Edit.
- In the left pane of the dialog box, click Timers.
- In the Free/Busy Lookup field, type the number of times that the flag is changed for each user account in an 8-hour period.
- Click Save until the BlackBerry Infrastructure and Smartphone Simulator displays the main screen.
Previous topic: Change the properties of a calendar event payload