Change the properties of a calendar event payload
- In the BlackBerry® Infrastructure and Smartphone Simulator, click Options.
- Click the workload profile you want to change. Click Edit.
- On the left side of the Workload profiles dialog box, click Calendar.
- Click the calendar event payload that you want to change. Click Edit.
- Change the time, number of recipients, and status properties for the calendar event.
- Change the minimum sizes and maximum sizes for the subject, location, and notes.
- Click Save until the BlackBerry Infrastructure and Smartphone Simulator displays the main screen.
Next topic: Configure how often Free/Busy flags change
Previous topic: Change the weights of responses to meeting requests