Change the properties of a calendar event payload
A calendar event payload has a number of recipients, a reminder, a recurrence, and a busy status. You can also specify the size of the text sections of the calendar event payload.
- In the BlackBerry® Infrastructure and Smartphone Simulator, click Options.
- Select the workload profile that you want to change. Click Edit.
- On the left side of the New Workload dialog box, click Calendar.
- Entering the values in the appropriate fields, set the properties for this calendar event.
- Click Save until the BlackBerry Infrastructure and Smartphone Simulator displays the main screen.
Next topic: Change the weights of calendar event payloads
Previous topic: Add a calendar event payload to a workload profile