Add a new payload to a workload profile
- In the BlackBerry® Infrastructure and Smartphone Simulator, click Options.
- Select the workload profile you want to change. Click Edit.
- In the list on the left side of the dialog box, click the type of message that you want to change, such as Email.
- Click Add.
- To change the name of the payload, click New Payload.
- Type a name for the payload.
- Click the payload. Click Edit.
- Configure the properties of the new payload.
- Click Save.
- To close the BlackBerry Infrastructure and Smartphone Simulator Settings dialog box, click Save.
Next topic: Delete a payload
Previous topic: Changing an email message simulation