Search This Document
- application programming interface
- BlackBerry device key store
- The BlackBerry device key store stores certificates, key pairs, and PGP® keys that a BlackBerry device can use to help protect messages, access web sites, and connect to an enterprise Wi-Fi® network. To access the items in the key store, the user must type a key store password.
- IT administration command
- An IT administration command is a command that you can send over the wireless network to protect sensitive information on a BlackBerry device or delete all BlackBerry device data.
- IT policy
- An IT policy consists of various IT policy rules that control the security features and behavior of BlackBerry devices, BlackBerry enabled devices, the BlackBerry® Desktop Software, and the BlackBerry® Web Desktop Manager.
- IT policy rule
- An IT policy rule permits you to customize and control the actions that BlackBerry devices, BlackBerry enabled devices, the BlackBerry® Desktop Software, and the BlackBerry® Web Desktop Manager can perform.
- Java® Specification Request
- local area network
- Transport Layer Security
- Wireless Transport Layer Security