Search This Document
If you want to activate a Wi-Fi® enabled BlackBerry® device using the enterprise Wi-Fi network, you can instruct a BlackBerry user to perform the following task on the BlackBerry device. If you want to reactivate a BlackBerry device, you must create a new activation password for the BlackBerry device.
- On the BlackBerry device, in the device options, click Advanced Options.
- Click Enterprise Activation.
- Type the activation email address.
- Type the activation password.
- In the Activation Server Address field, type the IP address for the BlackBerry Router that the BlackBerry device can use to activate over the enterprise Wi-Fi network.
- In the menu, click Activate.
Previous topic: Configure a BlackBerry Router to permit BlackBerry device activations over the enterprise Wi-Fi network