- Verify that you have a user account or administrator account for the BlackBerry® Enterprise Server.
- Verify that you have the email address that is associated with your BlackBerry Enterprise Server user account or administrator account.
- Verify that you have the phone number and PIN for the BlackBerry device that is associated with your BlackBerry Enterprise Server user account or administrator account.
During the BlackBerry® Mobile Voice System installation process, the setup application creates a default administrator account with site administrator permissions. When you log in to the BlackBerry MVS web UI for the first time, you must configure the administrator account. You must use a BlackBerry Enterprise Server administrator account with site administrator permissions to configure the BlackBerry MVS.
- In a browser, type http://localhost.
- In the Login ID field, type 9999.
- In the Password field, type 8888.
- Click Login.
- On the New Site Administrator Setup page, in the Site Admin Extension field, type the extension number of the administrator account.
- In the Web Password field, type and confirm a password to access the web UI.
- In the Telephone PIN field, type and confirm a PIN to access the mobile access number.
- In the Default User Email Address field, type the email address of the administrator account.
- In the BlackBerry Phone Number field, type the phone number for the BlackBerry device.
- Click Next.