Search This Document
Add or remove a BlackBerry Enterprise Server component
Complete this task if you want to add or remove a BlackBerry® Enterprise Server component from a computer that also hosts other BlackBerry Enterprise Server components.
Before removing the existing BlackBerry Enterprise Server installation, move active user accounts to another BlackBerry Enterprise Server.
- Perform one of the following actions to add a component:
- remove the existing installation and reinstall the BlackBerry Enterprise Server with the component
- if supported, install the component on a separate computer
- Perform one of the following actions to remove a component:
- turn off the service and set its Startup type to Manual
- remove the existing installation and reinstall the BlackBerry Enterprise Server without the component
Next topic: Creating and managing administrators
Previous topic: Allow client authentication between the BlackBerry MDS Integration Service and web services