Search This Document
Upgrade a BlackBerry MDS Runtime Application on BlackBerry devices
- In the BlackBerry® Manager, in the left pane, expand a BlackBerry MDS Integration Service.
- Click Application Registry.
- On the Application Registry tab, click the BlackBerry MDS Runtime Application that you want to upgrade.
- In the lower pane, click Device Management.
- Perform one of the following tasks:
Task Steps Upgrade a BlackBerry MDS Runtime Application on specific BlackBerry devices. Upgrade a BlackBerry MDS Runtime Application on BlackBerry devices, and install the application on BlackBerry devices that do not have the application.
- Click Next.
- In the Group size for pushing field, type the number of BlackBerry devices that you want to send the upgrade request to simultaneously.
- In the Push interval (minute) field, type an interval after which the BlackBerry MDS Integration Service sends the upgrade request to BlackBerry devices.
- To set a specific date to send the upgrade request on, click the Schedule check box. Specify the start date and end date.
- To display a prompt on BlackBerry devices that allows users to cancel the upgrade or installation, clear the Required check box.
- Click Next.
- Click Finish.
Users receive a prompt to start the upgrade the next time that they open the BlackBerry MDS Runtime Application on their BlackBerry devices.