Search This Document
Specify device ports for application-reliable push requests
Contact your organization's application developers for the unique port numbers that they defined for BlackBerry Java Applications that support application-reliable push requests.
Application developers can create BlackBerry® Java® Applications to manage application-reliable push requests. When a BlackBerry Java Application receives an application-reliable push request, it sends a delivery confirmation message to the BlackBerry MDS Connection Service, which sends the message to the server-side push application. You must specify the device port numbers that the BlackBerry Java Applications listen on for application-reliable push requests.
- In the BlackBerry Manager, in the left pane, click a BlackBerry MDS Connection Service.
- On the Connection Service tab, click Edit Properties.
- In the left pane, click Push/PAP.
- Double-click Device Ports Enabled for Reliable Pushes.
- Type the device port number. To separate multiple port numbers, use commas.
- Click OK.
- Click Restart Service.