Search This Document
Restrict requests for content on web servers from BlackBerry devices
Turn on pull authorization for the BlackBerry® MDS Connection Service to restrict the web addresses that users can request when connecting to the Internet or your organization's intranet from their BlackBerry devices.
- In the BlackBerry Manager, in the left pane, click a BlackBerry MDS Connection Service.
- On the Connection Service tab, click Edit Properties.
- In the left pane, click Access Control.
- Click Pull Authorization.
- In the drop-down list, click True.
- Click OK.
Users cannot access web content on their BlackBerry devices until you allow access to certain web servers using pull rules.
To allow users to access certain web servers, specify allowed web address patterns and assign them to a pull rule, and then assign the pull rule to a user or user group.