Search This Document
- On the computer that hosts the BlackBerry® Manager, on the taskbar, click Start > Programs > BlackBerry Enterprise Server > BlackBerry Server Configuration.
- Click the Logging tab.
- In the BlackBerry Service Log Settings pane, click Debug daily log file for the BlackBerry® Enterprise Server component that you want to change.
- In the Setting column, double-click the current value.
- In the drop-down list, click No. The log file name does not include the date.
- Click OK.
- On the computers that host the BlackBerry Enterprise Server components that you changed, in the Windows® Services, restart the appropriate BlackBerry Enterprise Server components.