Search This Document
Monitor wireless application push failures
You can retrieve information from the BlackBerry® Configuration Database to identify any issues with the wireless delivery of applications to BlackBerry devices.
- In the BlackBerry Manager, in the left pane, click BlackBerry Domain.
- Click the Software Config Status tab.
- In the Name field, type the name of the user whose BlackBerry device you want to monitor. If you leave the Name field empty, the search applies to all users in the BlackBerry Domain.
- In the Status field, click the status that you want to monitor.
- To change the information that displays for each database entry, right-click a column heading. Select the columns that you want to display.
- In the Entries per page field, type the maximum number of database entries to display.
- Click Search.