Search This Document
Deactivate BlackBerry devices without applied IT policies
Activate the BlackBerry® devices on the BlackBerry® Enterprise Server.
- In the BlackBerry Manager, in the left pane, click a BlackBerry Enterprise Server.
- On the Server Configuration tab, click Edit Properties.
- In the left pane, click IT Admin.
- Click Disable Users With Unapplied IT Policy.
- In the drop-down list, click True.
- In the Disable User Time Limit field, type the time limit (in hours) after which the PINs for BlackBerry devices that do not have an IT policy applied are deactivated on the BlackBerry Enterprise Server.
- Click Apply.
- Click OK.
Before reactivating the BlackBerry devices on the BlackBerry Enterprise Server, instruct users to click Wipe Device in the Security Options on their BlackBerry devices to delete all data on their BlackBerry devices.