Search This Document
Configure multiple BlackBerry Enterprise Server instances to use the same BlackBerry MDS Connection Service
You must set a BlackBerry MDS Connection Service in your BlackBerry Domain as the central push server.
You can configure multiple BlackBerry® Enterprise Server instances to use the same central push server to transfer application data from BlackBerry devices, and to manage HTTP requests from the BlackBerry® Browser.
- In the BlackBerry Manager, in the left pane, click BlackBerry Domain.
- On the Global tab, click Service Control & Customization.
- Click MDS CS to BES Mapping.
- In the MDS CS to BES Mappings dialog box, in the left pane, click the BlackBerry MDS Connection Service that you have set as the central push server.
- In the right pane, click the BlackBerry Enterprise Server instances that you want to use the central push server.
- Click OK.