Search This Document
Configure the BlackBerry MDS Connection Service to authenticate BlackBerry devices to content servers that use LTPA
Configure the BlackBerry MDS Connection Service to authenticate to the content servers in your environment on behalf of BlackBerry devices.
BlackBerry® devices that are running BlackBerry® Device Software version 3.8 or later manage how they store the HTTP cookies that they use to authenticate to content servers that use LTPA authentication technology. For BlackBerry devices that use previous versions of the BlackBerry Device Software, you must allow the BlackBerry MDS Connection Service to manage HTTP cookie storage on the BlackBerry devices.
- In the BlackBerry Manager, in the left pane, click a BlackBerry MDS Connection Service.
- On the Connection Service tab, click Edit Properties.
- In the left pane, click HTTP.
- Click Support HTTP Cookie Storage.
- In the drop-down list, click True.
- Click OK.