Search This Document
Change the properties of a user group
After you create a user group, specify the properties that you want to apply to all user accounts in the group. When you add user accounts to a group, you assign the group properties to the user accounts automatically. You can copy properties from one group to another. When you apply configuration properties to a group, or perform administrative tasks on a group, these settings apply to all user accounts in the group.
- In the BlackBerry® Manager, in the left pane, click User Groups.
- On the User Groups List tab, click a group.
- Click Edit Group Template.
- Change settings for the properties.
- Click Apply.
- Select the check boxes beside the properties that you want to update for all users in the group.
- Click Reapply Template.
- Click Yes.
- Click OK.