Search This Document
You can change the logging level for a BlackBerry® Enterprise Server component to write more detailed information to the log files, or to minimize the amount of information that is written to the log files.
- On the computer that hosts the BlackBerry Manager, on the taskbar, click Start > Programs > BlackBerry Enterprise Server > BlackBerry Server Configuration.
- Click the Logging tab.
- In the BlackBerry Service Log Settings pane, click Debug log level for the BlackBerry Enterprise Server component that you want to change the logging level for.
- In the Setting column, double-click the current value.
- In the drop-down list, click one of the following logging levels:
- 1: Error: This level logs error messages to the log files.
- 2: Warning: This level logs warning messages to the log files.
- 3: Information: This level logs daily activities to the log files.
- 4: Debug: This level logs additional information to the log files that can help you troubleshoot issues in the BlackBerry Enterprise Server environment.
- 5: Verbose: This level logs all events that are associated with a BlackBerry Enterprise Server component to the log files.
- Click OK.
- On the computers that host the BlackBerry Enterprise Server components that you changed, in the Windows® Services, restart the appropriate BlackBerry Enterprise Server services.