Search This Document
Assign a BlackBerry Enterprise Server administrator to a different administrative role
As organizational changes occur, you might need to move an administrator to a different administrative role.
- In the BlackBerry® Manager, in the left pane, click BlackBerry Domain.
- On the Role Administration tab, click the role that the administrator is assigned to.
- Click List Administrators.
- Remove the administrator from the list.
- Click the role that you want to assign the administrator to.
- Click the administrator.
- Click OK. The database permissions change immediately.
Instruct the administrator to restart the BlackBerry Manager.