Search This Document
Create a software configuration for the BlackBerry Device Software
Perform this task to help control the software upgrade process for each BlackBerry® device at a central computer.
- In the BlackBerry Manager, in the left pane, click BlackBerry Domain.
- On the Software Configurations tab, click Add New Configuration.
- In the Configuration Name field, type a name for the software configuration.
- In the Device Software Location field, click the Change button.
- Navigate to the network location where you installed the BlackBerry® Device Software.
- In the Application Name list, select the check box for the BlackBerry device series that you want to upgrade the BlackBerry Device Software for.
- Expand the application tree.
- Select the check boxes for additional components or applications that you want to install.
- Click OK.
Next topic: Assign the software configuration to a user