Search This Document
- In the BlackBerry® Administration Service, on the Servers and components menu, expand BlackBerry Solution topology > BlackBerry Domain > Component view > Collaboration.
- Expand the instant messaging environment.
- Click the instance that you want to change.
- Click Edit instance.
Connection settings section, in the
Transport protocol drop-down list, click one
of the following protocol types:
- HTTPS: Use HTTPS if you want the BlackBerry Collaboration Service to encrypt the data that it sends to the Microsoft® Office Communicator Web Access server. The computer that hosts the BlackBerry Collaboration Service must trust the TLS certificate on the Microsoft Office Communicator Web Access server.
- HTTP: Use standard HTTP if you do not want the BlackBerry Collaboration Service to encrypt the data that it sends to the Microsoft Office Communicator Web Access server.
- Click Save all.
Previous topic: Change the instant messaging server that a BlackBerry Collaboration Service connects to