Search This Document
Before you begin:
- Using the wireless access point, configure the LEAP settings to accept SSID association requests from users that have the credentials that you specify or to identify the authentication server that the Wi-Fi® enabled BlackBerry devices use to verify user credentials. For more information, see the documentation for your organization's access points.
- Configure strong password policies if Wi-Fi network authentication uses LEAP authentication.
- In the BlackBerry Administration Service, on the BlackBerry solution management menu, expand Policy > Wi-Fi configuration.
- Click Manage Wi-Fi profiles.
- Click the name of the Wi-Fi profile that you want to change.
- Click Edit profile.
- On the Wi-Fi profile settings tab, perform the following actions:
- Click Save All.
Next topic: Configuring PEAP authentication
Previous topic: Configuring LEAP authentication