Search This Document
Before you begin:
- Verify that the central computer can access the BlackBerry® Administration Service.
- To decrease bandwidth over your organization's LAN, verify that the shared network folder is located in close proximity to the central computer.
- If you are updating the BlackBerry® Device Software on BlackBerry devices to version 5.0 or later, verify that the BlackBerry devices are registered with the wireless service provider's network and that data service is provisioned on the BlackBerry devices.
- Connect a BlackBerry device to the central computer.
- In the BlackBerry Administration Service, on the Devices menu, expand Attached devices.
- Click Device software.
- In the Application loader section, click Automatic installation of applications on the BlackBerry device.
- Complete the instructions on the screen.