Specify new icons for the BlackBerry device applications
- Normal state: Displayed when the icon is not selected. The image depicts the application icon in its normal state.
- Focus state: Displayed when the icon is selected. This image depicts the application in a highlighted, or in-focus, state, and is always displayed in conjunction with the highlighted underlay or overlay image.
You can use the same source image for both icons; however, you must still specify an image for each. When you export the theme, the Plazmic® Theme Builder creates an image file with a unique name for each icon, even if you use the same source image for both.
- Click the Application Icons button at the left of the Inspector pane.
- In the Normal column of the Icon list, click an application icon.
- Navigate to the image that represents the application icon when it is not selected.
- In the Focus column of the Icon list, click the icon for the same application.
- Navigate to the image that represents the application icon when it is selected.
- Repeat steps 2 through 5 for each additional application you want to customize.
- To use the default icon, right-click the icon, and then click Reset to Default.
- To update an icon for which you have modified the source image, right-click the icon, and then click Reload Image.
- To view image dimensions, right-click an icon, and then click Image Information.