Search This Document
Create an action to play a sound
- In the Actions dialog box, click the Play Sound button. The new Play Sound action is added to the Action list.
- In the Action list, select the Play Sound action you just added. The bottom portion of the dialog box displays the properties that can be set for this action.
- In the Play Sound section of the dialog box, click Browse to locate the sound file you want to play when the specified event occurs.
- To repeat the sound file, select Loop, then set the repetition options:
- In the Duration field, specify the maximum length of time for which the sound file will play. If you selected Loop Forever, the Duration setting is ignored.