Add the Payment Service library to a project
To develop and run a BlackBerry device application that invokes the Payment Service APIs, you must add the .jar file for the Payment Service library to your project.
- In Eclipse, in the Package Explorer view, right-click your application project and click Properties.
- In the left pane, click Java Build Path.
- On the Libraries tab, click Add External JARs.
- Navigate to the location where you extracted the Payment Service SDK and double-click the paymentapi.jar file.
- On the Order and Export tab, select the paymentapi.jar check box.
- Click OK.