Import the client proxy to your project
- In the Eclipse® Package Explorer pane, right-click your project.
- Click Properties.
- Click Java Build Path.
- Click the Source tab.
- Right-click the project and click New source folder.
- Type a name for the new source folder (for example, proxy) and click Finish.
- Click Finish.
- In Windows® Explorer, open the folder that contains your client proxy (for example, C:\Temp\BAA\proxy\).
- Drag the com folder into the new source folder in Eclipse.
Next topic: Code sample: Creating your first application
Previous topic: Import Apache CXF to your Eclipse project