Contact your messaging server administrator to request some user accounts on the messaging server, that you can use when you develop and test your application.
- In the BlackBerry Administration Service, on the BlackBerry solution management menu, expand User.
- Click Create user.
- Search for a user account.
- Select the check box beside the display name for the user account.
- Click Continue.
- If your organization's environment includes multiple BlackBerry Enterprise Server instances, select the development BlackBerry Enterprise Server that you want to add the user account to.
- Click Create a user without activation password.